Our core expertise in civil, structural and geo-environmental engineering provides us with the skills and experience to project manage and resource works for schemes ranging from small contaminated land remediation projects to large complex civil and structural engineering contracts.
Our site engineers are complemented and supported by contract managers and quantity surveyors. On any project, especially where we have been involved in the assessment of ground conditions and the design of remediation, foundations, structures, roads and drainage, we are well qualified to prepare and supervise the groundworks, remediation and construction contracts.
A combination of our engineering and health and safety expertise also makes us perfectly placed to undertake the role of CDM Co-ordinator.
- • Project Management
- • Resident Engineer
- • CDMC
- • Quantity Surveying
- • Contract Preparation
- • Tender Preparation
- • Tender Assessment
- • Contract Award
- • Cost Control
- • Dispute Resolution
- • Arbitration
- • Regulator Negotiation and Liaison.
- Gas works redevelopment – Stepney
- Landfill gas control system – Furfield Quarry
- Military supplies depot remediation – Thatcham
- Long term groundwater remediation – Duston
- Wharf redevelopment – Shoreham
- Land remediation – Cromwell Road
- Surcharge design and import supervision – Barking
- Sewage treatment works reclamation – Reading
- Ground Engineering – Midland Quarry
- Easter Aberchalder Wind Turbine
- Fujin drive train test facility