Philosophy & Culture
Merebrook is wholly owned by Idom, and works closely with all other Idom Group companies and shares, encouraging and promoting Idom’s philosophy and culture.
IDOM is an organisation of highly qualified professionals with excellent personal attributes, with a strong sense of union who work within a framework of respect for their professional identity and freedom. The people who work in IDOM act with total autonomy and responsibility within the framework of the Group according to ethical principles, common sense and goodwill.
IDOM is an Association of Professionals grouped within a Firm of Consultants; linked through their work and the ownership of the Firm, we cooperate in order to develop professionally and individually and to offer the best possible service to our Clients.
IDOM’s fundamental asset is the worth and experience of its employees. Trusting in the capacity of autonomous individuals, the company works to promote, facilitate and assess:
- the delivery of a quality service
- the professional development of its staff
- the contribution of solutions and initiatives.
To sum up, IDOM’s style implies that:
- We must see the Client’s viewpoint, by considering his problems as if they were our own
- We must take his objectives as our own and determine his requirements beyond what is strictly required
- We are particularly careful in the monitoring and control of completion dates and budgets
- We concern ourselves about the implications that a delay in the work might have on the Client’s production and we come up with an idea on how to help him to minimize its impact
- We design things economically, keeping costs to a minimum
- We share with the Client any issues which could help him avoid a problem whether or not it is relevant to the project.