IDOM is a forward looking company. We are proud of our achievements and recognise that the ambition of our team shapes our future growth and success.
Everywhere you look in our business, you will find friendly people with enthusiasm, vision and a real can-do spirit.
Follow the links below for full details on current career opportunities.
If you would like to apply for a vacancy please either email or post your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager, Helen Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to: Helen Saunders, IDOM, Cromford Mills, Mill Lane, Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 3RQ.
Why you should work for IDOM
Because we believe that to be able to work in an independent company, which can adapt to the real needs of its clients and undertake first class projects for them, is the essence of the development of every professional.
But we would also like to highlight some of the features of our Philosophy and Style, directly related to its people, which makes IDOM a different place to develop professionally:
- IDOM is a progressive, tight-knit company with significant expansion plans.
- CO-OWNERSHIP OF THE FIRM – Our business project aims to establish personal and proprietary relationships in the long term. Therefore, every person has the ability to access the status of Partner (co-ownership), upon completion of the incorporation process Established. This allows them to participate in the economic results obtained by the Company.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT – We are committed to creating the conditions (the natural environment are the projects), provide the means and opportunities (direct contact with the client, progressively taking on more responsibility, dedication and support of people with more knowledge) to promote the professional development of our people. This provides a wide variety opportunities to develop your career.
- EXCEPTIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT – We are configured as a professional association formed by people with high qualifications and human values, working within a framework of respect with their own identity and professional freedom, and who act with autonomy and responsibility, based on a relationship of trust and respect, which forms an outstanding environment for daily work.
The rewards for the right candidate will include the following:
- 30 days paid leave per holiday year including public holidays (i.e. 22 days leave plus 8 public holidays) increasing at 1 day per completed year of service, following satisfactory annual review and at the Company’s discretion, to a maximum of 33 days paid leave per year. Annual leave entitlements will be pro-rated for part-time employees
- Training and support towards professional qualifications will be provided
- Flexible working: 3,4 or 5 days per week (depending on role) plus flexible start and finish times as per company policy
- Route to company partnership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual company social outing
- Access to childcare voucher scheme
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits
Documentation required for interview
It is a legal requirement that we ask all interviewees to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK.
You must also provide original academic qualifications, professional memberships, driving licence, CSCS card (if held) and examples of work (as required by the role).
Documentation required prior to employment
You must be able to provide two named referees (one of which must be your current/most recent employer) and when we are able to contact them in order to obtain references (to include contact email addresses if possible).
– Closing Date Idom Merebrook are looking for candidates for a role within the busy geo-environmental team in our Kent office. The role involves providing consultancy services to our wide and varied client list on projects ranging from...read more
– Closing Date IDOM Merebrook’s UK nuclear engineering team is seeking to recruit a mechanical engineer or stress analyst at our Manchester office. Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, however, any candidates who may not...read more