Idom Merebrook is a forward looking company. We are proud of our achievements and recognise that the ambition of our team shapes our future growth and success.
Everywhere you look in our business, you will find friendly people with enthusiasm, vision and a real can-do spirit.
Follow the links below for full details on current career opportunities.
If you would like to apply for a vacancy please either email or post your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager, Helen Saunders at email@example.com, or post to:
Idom Merebrook Ltd,
Cromford Mills, Mill Lane,
– Closing Date Based in Cromford, Derbyshire and/or Manchester the successful candidate’s role will include working on a variety of projects associated with assessment of ground and environmental conditions. Candidate’s must have a numerate...read more
– Closing Date Report engineering to include roads and drainage design in either highways or rail/light rail. Experience in designing alignment, drainage and civil design in roads and highways projects would also be advantageous. General...read more
– Closing Date IDOM Merebrook’s UK nuclear engineering team is seeking to recruit an additional mechanical engineer at either the Cromford (Derbyshire) or Manchester office. Candidates will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, however,...read more
IDOM is currently recruiting for infrastructure engineers to be based in offices in central Birmingham near to New Street Railway station. Civil Engineering CAD Technician Required to be based at our office in Colmore Gate, Birmingham reporting to the...read more
– Closing Date STRUCTURAL ENGINEER A Structural Engineer with general design experience in steel / concrete design of buildings foundations is required. Ideally candidates would have a minimum of 4 to 5 years’ post graduate experience of...read more
IDOM is currently recruiting for a structural engineer to be based in our offices in Stirling, Scotland. The successful candidate’s role will include: The ability to undertake the structural engineering design of a broad range of building and...read more
This role focuses more upon the geotechnical aspects and comprises the assessment and interpretation of geotechnical and geo-environmental data. This will generally be in the support of new developments ranging in scale from low rise housing estates to...read more
The successful candidate’s role will be to provide electrical design services across all stages of general build projects (design, construction, installation and commissioning). The role although predominantly in building services will also require...read more
– Closing Date Idom Merebrook are looking for candidates for a role within the busy geo-environmental team in our Kent office. The role involves providing consultancy services to our wide and varied client list on projects ranging from...read more
– Closing Date Require a minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience of roads and drainage design for the intermediate post and 8 to 10 years’ experience for the senior post – however, any candidates who may not have the number of years’ experience...read more