Idom Merebrook is a forward looking company. We are proud of our achievements and recognise that the ambition of our team shapes our future growth and success.
Everywhere you look in our business, you will find friendly people with enthusiasm, vision and a real can-do spirit.
Follow the links below for full details on current career opportunities.
If you would like to apply for a vacancy please either email or post your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager, Helen Saunders at email@example.com, or post to:
Idom Merebrook Ltd,
Cromford Mills, Mill Lane,
Every professional within IDOM shares the philosophy that the client is our raison d’être. For over 25 years, we have offered our growing client base an ever wider array of environmental and engineering consultancy services in civil and structural...read more
– Closing Date Based in Cromford, Derbyshire and/or Manchester the successful candidate’s role will include working on a variety of projects associated with assessment of ground and environmental conditions. Candidate’s must have a numerate...read more
– Closing Date Approaching or at Senior Level, the successful candidate’s role will be to provide mechanical design services across all stages of general build projects (design, construction, installation and commissioning). The role...read more
– Closing Date IDOM Merebrook’s UK nuclear engineering team is seeking to recruit a senior mechanical engineer at our Manchester office. Candidates will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience, however, any candidates who may not have the...read more
– Closing Date Reporting to the Design Manager. Candidates are likely to have 5 years post graduate experience of civil and/or structural engineering to include roads and drainage design in either highways or rail/light rail and be able to...read more
IDOM is currently recruiting for infrastructure engineers to be based in offices in central Birmingham near to New Street Railway station. Civil Engineering CAD Technician Required to be based at our office in Colmore Gate, Birmingham reporting to the...read more
– Closing Date A Structural Engineer with general design experience in steel / concrete design of buildings foundations is required. Ideally candidates would have a minimum of 4 to 5 years’ post graduate experience of design and detailing...read more
This role focuses more upon the geotechnical aspects and comprises the assessment and interpretation of geotechnical and geo-environmental data. This will generally be in the support of new developments ranging in scale from low rise housing estates to...read more
The successful candidate’s role will be to provide electrical design services across all stages of general build projects (design, construction, installation and commissioning). The role although predominantly in building services will also require...read more
– Closing Date Idom Merebrook are looking for candidates for a role within the busy geo-environmental team in our Kent office. The role involves providing consultancy services to our wide and varied client list on projects ranging from...read more
– Closing Date Require a minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience of roads and drainage design for the intermediate post and 8 to 10 years’ experience for the senior post – however, any candidates who may not have the number of years’ experience...read more