Idom Merebrook are looking for candidates for a role within the busy geo-environmental team in our Kent office. The role involves providing consultancy services to our wide and varied client list on projects ranging from brownfield development to waste.
- Be able to demonstrate a solid track record within the industry with relevant experience.
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Assessments.
- Qualitative and quantitative risk assessment.
- Writing factual and interpretive reports (in English).
- Fluent English speaker with good communication skills for liaising with clients.
- Client liaison and project management.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
Other related skills including EIA, permitting, air quality assessment and acoustics would be advantageous but not essential.
Applicants should possess a first degree in either Geology, Science or a related numerate discipline and will preferably hold a postgraduate qualification in a related discipline.
The successful applicant will be joining a dynamic growing team and there will be considerable scope for career progression and professional development.