Health and Safety
We have trained and developed our own team of in-house H&S experts who can advise clients on construction site H&S issues, site inspections, and accident investigations.
We pride ourselves in providing practical and pragmatic H&S advice, and to this end actively train our engineers and scientists in CDM, helping us to provide these services to clients from a practical, engineering perspective.
We believe that by ensuring that the H&S of construction workers and the ultimate users/ occupiers is integrated into the design process and providing H&S advice throughout the development process and beyond to occupation and eventual demolition, we can offer a truly comprehensive – and safe – delivery.
The expertise that we provide within the development process is equally and effectively transferable to other sectors, from offices to large-scale industrial plants, and can be supplemented by the following additional skill sets:
- Health & Safety audits
- Occupational hygiene
- Health monitoring and exposure assessment
- Routine Health & Safety inspection visits
- Risk reduction and mitigation recommendations
- Accident and incident investigations
- Liability audits (public, product & employers)
- Asbestos surveys
- Preparation of policy/strategy/OHSAS 18001 management systems
- Hazardous materials assessment