Health and Safety Systems implementation and ‘Competent Person’ appointment
Companies we worked with include:
Oskomera Solar Power Solutions, Barratt Energy, Valfortec, DEON Energy, Egnatia, Biosar, Grupotec, Martifer Solar UK, and Lightsource Renewable Energy Ltd.
IDOM has assisted various companies within the Photovoltaic sector to undertake reviews of current health and safety management systems. This has included assisting companies based in Spain and Greece to establish themselves within the UK construction market, developing their health and safety management systems (SMS) to ensure that they comply with UK law and good practice. We have also been appointed to act as CDM Co-ordinator as required by the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations, for several UK companies within the same sector.
- Revision, development and implementation of comprehensive H&S Management systems
- Competent person appointment (as required by the Management of Health and Safety Regulations)
- Construction Phase Plan development • Construction site safety audits and inspections • CDM co-ordination appointment (Construction Phase)
- Periodic site safety inspections
- Incident investigations and advice on improvements
- Assistance with completing Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans