Land north of Water Lane, Angmering
Pre-planning: Rydon Homes / Gleeson Strategic Land; Post Planning: Cala Homes
Major development comprising delivery of 525 residential dwellings, 3 ha of employment land, public open space, play areas, access, associated infrastructure and landscaping.
The project involves development of a site with a mixed history, some of which is greenfield and part which was occupied until recently by a motor racing circuit complete with racetrack and spectator embankments.
IDOM have managed land contamination aspects of this project from its inception in 2015 to its imminent delivery with a start on site in 2023.
- Desk study and preliminary site investigation to support successful planning application
- Geotechnical assessment
- Site investigation and groundwater monitoring to support drainage strategy
- Outline Remedial Method Statement
- Supplementary Site Investigation for detailed remedial design and abnormals costings
- Detailed Remedial Method Statement to allow discharge of conditions
- Soil Resource Management Plan for greenfield soil resource
- Materials Management Plan for re-use of brownfield soils